Work as a
Expeditor – up to £25,000
A market leader within the manufacturing industry is looking to recruit an Expeditor to join their busy team in Blandford. You will play a key role within the business in ensuring that customer satisfaction is maintained and the product is delivered in a timely manner and to a good standard. You will be liaising with both purchasing and production teams in order to ensure a smooth and effective operation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Producing and managing the Expediting Status Report and feeding back to the required stakeholders
- Being the communication point between customers, planners and supervisors
- Liaising with relevant departments to ensure products are scheduled and delivered effectively
- Communicating with customers to provide up to date status information and to understand status and delivery performance of incoming product
- Inspecting product prior to dispatch to ensure quality standards are adhered to
- Interacting with shop floor management to resolve issues
- A resilient attitude and the ability to work well under pressure
- An understanding of the inherent risks in the business and how to mitigate them
- The ability to respond positively to unforeseen events
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel
- Understanding of ERP systems would be advantageous
You will be reporting into the Operations Manager, and will have a vital role within the business in ensuring effective communication between the customer and staff. For the opportunity to work within a close knit team and add value to a progressive manufacturing company, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01202 688 542.
- Job Reference: VAC-110615
- Salary: Market related
- Salary per: Annum
- Job Duration:
- Job Start Date:
Commercial Specialist: Sales, Finance & Operations
Direct Dial: 01202 688542
Register here to be one of the first to receive the Rubicon newsletter.