Work as a
Customer Service Advisor
Customer Services Advisor – Full Time, Temporary to Permenant Role paying £18,000
A specialist supplier based in Poole requires a Customer Service Advisor to join their successful team.
In return you will receive a salary of £18,000 and the opportunity to join a friendly team of experts, whilst working for one of the UK’s leading suppliers.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will provide exceptional customer service through –
- Answering incoming calls (No Sales Calls)
- Processing orders over the phone
- Taking payments
- Advising on specific products
- Dealing with all customer queries via the telephone or in written form
By being the first point of call, you will be creating and maintaining good relationships with customers through good communication and consistently providing high levels of customer service, whilst carrying out a number of daily office administrative duties.
A successful Customer Service Administrator will have the following attributes –
- Excellent customer service skills
- A professional and confident telephone manner
- A self-motivated approach
- Work well within a team
- Have the ability to prioritise and organise work load
- Adapt communication well to suit all customers
- Excellent MS office skills are also required
Ideally you will be available immediately as this role is temporary to permanent.
For the opportunity to join a friendly and evolving company and develop your existing customer service
skills, call Adelle on 01202 688542 now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their
- Job Reference: AH - 2589652
- Salary: £18k per year
- Salary per: Annum
- Job Duration:
- Job Start Date:
Direct Dial: 01202688542
Register here to be one of the first to receive the Rubicon newsletter.