A well-established engineering company based in Ferndown are looking for CNC Programmers to join their growing team.
They currently have positions for a CNC Turner and a CNC Miller with manual machining experience
The company specialise in innovative bespoke equipment for a number of sectors from aerospace and the food industry. The role will be based at their Ferndown manufacturing centre which offers a clean, modern and friendly working machine shop.
As a CNC Programmer, you will be working on Heidenhain lathes or mills to produce components to specific tolerances, to high quality standards.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
– Read and understand complex engineering diagrams
– 1st off inspection
– Selecting correct tooling and maintenance of the tools
– Prove/unprove programs
To be considered for this role you must have:
– Experience in CNC Programming
– Experience with heidenhain controls
– Understanding of Lean manufacturing and compliance
– Software knowledge
The company offer:
– Annual pay reviews
– 25 days holiday + bank holidays
To apply to this position or for more information, please contact Sarah at Rubicon – 01202688555
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
- Job Reference: VAC-10511
- Salary: £26k - 26.5k per year + Overtime
- Salary per: Annum
- Job Duration:
- Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Engineering