Work as a
Business Support Administrator
Business Support Administrator, Bournemouth, up to £23,000
A leading marine solutions company is now in requirement of an experienced Business Support Coordinator / Administrator to join the UK division of the company. You’ll be a fundamental line of communication between branches across the globe monitoring an internal ticketing system, ensuring that live jobs and orders are monitored and that backlogs are avoided.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing and monitoring an internal ordering/ticketing system
- Recognising when items in system have been left unprocessed and following up
- Building strong relationships with international colleagues
- Accurate data entry and general administration duties
- Attending business meetings and minute taking
- Strong relationship building skills
- A positive attitude and be happy to undertake ad hoc task as and when needed
- Administration experience dealing with multiple tasks
- The ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly
- Commercial knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
As the Business Support Coordinator / Administrator you’ll be based within their newly appointed offices on the outskirts of Bournemouth. In return for your administration and coordination skills you can expect a remuneration package of up to £23,000, the benefit of being able to work flexible hours in a positive environment for a friendly and laid back company.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Business Support Coordinator / Administrator then call Ewelina at Rubicon on 01202 688542 or send your CV to Ewelina@rubiconpeople.co.uk.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them
- Job Reference: ES-10829a
- Salary: £23k per year
- Salary per: Annum
- Job Duration:
- Job Start Date:
Direct Dial: 01202 688542
Register here to be one of the first to receive the Rubicon newsletter.