Assistant Accountant, Dorset, £25,500 pro rata
A globally recognised place of interest based outside Poole is now in requirement of a part time Assistant Accountant. Being a direct support to the Company Accountant and based within the Financial department you’ll be a fundamental component in the completion of an array of commercial functions.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Preparing Monthly Management accounts
- Processing and preparing monthly payroll using Sage software
- Completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Management of key ledgers- Purchase, Sales and Nominal
- Deputising for the Company Accountant in their absence
- Previous experience in a similar financial role
- A relevant accounting qualification (ideally CIM, ACA, ACCA)
- Commercial knowledge of Sage Line 50 and Sage payroll
- Knowledge of the charity sector, gift aid and partial exemption VAT
- Highly organised and able to work off own initiative
- Own transport is essential
As the Assistant Accountant you’ll based in their offices in the heart of the Dorset countryside and for a company that have historic and cultural notoriety on a global scale. This is a part time opportunity working 24 hours across the week on a flexible basis.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Assistant Accountant then call Harriet at Rubicon on 01202 688542 or send your CV to Harriet@rubiconpeople.co.uk.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission
- Job Reference: HJ-10494
- Salary: £18k per year
- Salary per: Annum
- Job Duration:
- Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Finance