Work as a
A leading international company within the health and beauty sector are looking for an Account Manager to join their growing team based in Bournemouth. As Account Manager, you’ll be selling a range of products to new and existing clients, and as well as building relationships and upselling products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To grow business on territory and develop new business by calling and selling to prospect clients
- To provide over the phone support and build strong rapport with clients
- Self-monitor performance to ensure both personal and team targets are met
- To complete all order processing and recording efficiently and accurately
- Produce flyers and promotional material on set drive lines to assist in target achievement
- Liaise with distribution team over free or other stock to fulfil orders
- Attend some external meetings, and cover field based pharmacy sales representatives as and when required
- The ability to learn product features, and the explain benefits of using these products when liaising with existing or prospect clients
- An excellent telephone manner, with experience making outbound sales calls
- The ability to building lasting strong relationships and rapport with clients
- Experience in selling/upselling products
- Good communication skills, with the ability to listen and ask insightful questions
You will be working in spacious offices in the heart of Bournemouth, within an energetic team to develop your skills and contribute to the overall growth of the company.
You will be given the opportunity to work with some top organisations and brands within the health and beauty industry, and further your knowledge of products within the market. If you are looking to really add value and join a close knit group of sales professionals, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01202 688 542.
- Job Reference: VAC-110356
- Salary: Market related
- Salary per: Annum
- Job Duration:
- Job Start Date:
Commercial Specialist: Sales, Finance & Operations
Direct Dial: 01202 688542
Register here to be one of the first to receive the Rubicon newsletter.