Account Manager, Liss, Up to £35,000
A communications agency in Hampshire working with blue chip clients across the world require an Account Manager to work closely with the client services team and provide project management, high quality advice and day to day account management. You’ll attend client meetings, have ownership of projects, build strong relationships and be fully responsible for providing a high quality and efficient service.
- Liaise directly with clients to build strong and professional relationships by leading client meetings and conference calls
- Take full ownership of expediting projects ensuring all deadlines are hit
- Create effective communications strategies to help clients achieve their business objectives
- Manage internal and external production resource
- Estimate and manage client budgets throughout each project
- Extensive experience of working within a communications agency where you’ve had full responsibility for digital or BTL projects
- Experience building relationships with clients, hitting deadlines and managing resource
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Strong copywriting skills
As Account Manager, you’ll report to the Client Services Manager as part of a client focused and passionate agency who advise world leading organisations and will therefore have the opportunity to effect real change within their clients companies.
If you’re looking to add real value to a growing and enthusiastic company, please call Hayley Cox on 01202 688542 or send your CV to Hayley@rubiconpeople.co.uk.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
- Job Reference: VAC - 10011BAF
- Salary: £35k per year
- Salary per: Annum
- Job Duration:
- Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Marketing