Get better at persuading others to accept your product, service, or ideas. This involves building relationships with them, understanding their needs, prescribing the best solution for them and handling objections successfully.
Many sales people have never been trained – they are making it up as they go along. However, selling is a science and a skill that can be learned. Learning to follow a structured process and using proven techniques will increase success rates as well as making the sales process more enjoyable.
Whenever you need to persuade someone about something you are selling your point of view. All managers need successful selling skills.
Every participant receives a free book as well as comprehensive notes.
SUBJECT AREAS COVERED
- Why people buy
- The role of customer care and relationships in selling
- Rapport and building trust
- Getting appointments
- How to say “No” politely but assertively
- Different styles for different types of customer
- Questioning techniques – what will make them buy
- Disturbing the customer
- Overcoming objections
- The Feel/Felt/Found technique and others
- Handling price objections, including “Peeling the onion”
- Difficult customers and how to handle them
- Body language, buying signals and closing
- Efficient personal systems and the importance of keeping records
- Keeping the next action with you and getting referrals.
Cost: Rates available on request. if you are a client of Rubicon, you will receive a discount.